Thursday, February 12, 2009

Derby Love!

Ladies and gentlemen, yes, its that time of year again. The time when people in relationships engage in ultra-cheesy romantic evenings and the single folk bitch or cry. Never having been a huge fan of either of those options, this year, a wonderful alternative has presented itself. My boyfriend will be spending Valentine's day working overtime. And i will spend it playing a derby game in Boston. Its a double header: the Montreal New Skids on the Block vs the Boston A team, and then the Montreal Sexpos vs the Boston A team (i apologize for not knowing the names of the Boston teams.) I hear the Boston girls are fantastic and our teams are going to be somewhat shorthanded, so I'm expecting this to be a tough game. I fully intend to put up a good fight. *puts up fists* I'm sooooo nervous/excited.

Best Valentine's plans I've ever had.

No comments: